|This picture was not taken in the last five days|
Kurt and Elijah took the camera with them on their big trip, and my phone takes grainy, blurred shots that cannot be downloaded, so I have no evidence of Isabel and my adventures this weekend. Believe me, though, they happened. I know because I was there.
Tomorrow(ish) I will post some pics from the boys' weekend away, but until then, here is a list of what you missed around here:
- Isabel hung out with, at various times, her friends Tommy, Abby, Sarah, Charlotte, Theo, Ethan and Max.
- I reorganized the kids' closets. (Actually, I'm pretty proud of that one, so I will probably post an "after" picture for you all to admire).
- Isabel ate her own weight in guacamole and beans at Chipotle.
- I read Where's Mazie? at least a hundred times. Then ending continues to catch me by surprise every time. Really, she's in the house? Not the pig pen? Odd.
- And, a bunch of other stuff, because, let me tell you, when you go from two kids to one, the time just seems to multiply, to the point where a two mile walk to Trader Joe's seems like a lovely way to kill a few hours.